/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Dear All,

I checked in the FAQ ressources, but I didn't find my happiness. ( As we say
in french !!! )

Here are versions that I'm using :

        Linux kernel    :       2.2.15
        Ipchains        :       1.3.9 ( 03/17/99 )
        Ipmasqadm       :       0.4.2-3.i386

Ipchains rules  :       

        Chain input ( policy ACCEPT ) :
        Chain forward ( policy ACCEPT ) :
        target          prot    opt     source                  destination
ports
        MASQ            tcp     ------  172.16.0.0/16           anywhere
n/a

        Chain output ( policy ACCEPT ) :

Ipmasqadm rules :

        prot    localaddr               rediraddr               lport
rport   pcnt    pref
        TCP     62.161.166.157  172.16.1.43             www     www     10
10
        UDP     62.161.166.157  172.16.1.43             www     www     10
10

When I tried to connect through my browsers it didn't work ! in fact my
browsers tried to connect but no answer from the server.

Hope that someone will answer me.

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to