/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
I have to assume a couple of things here:
1) You're using frontpage to publish from a masq client to your Linux web
server.
2) You're using your Masq box as a router and a web server.
This is basically what I'm doing. I found that SAMBA was an easy way to
facilitate the publishing of pages from my Win98 client. It works, but....
I soon learned to HATE FrontPage. FP has a huge number of extensions and
does some funky things with web pages that aren't always compatible with
Linux. My advice would be to get the latest versions of Apache with Front
Page Extensions Loaded, Play around with some pages and make sure to test
your site with Explorer AND Netscape. When building my site, I found that
Netscape was almost completely incompatible...Thanks Bill I get the message
"Microsoft good...Netscape bad..." I'll probably be rebuilding my site here
in the next few days...We'll see how it goes.
Carl
----- Original Message -----
From: "Maximo Ramos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 11:07 PM
Subject: [Masq] FrontPage
> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting!
*/
>
>
> Hi!
>
> I am very new to the list, and I have a client trying to use
> his Front Page Publisher through a Linux Router with IP-Masquerade.
>
> I only found two messages in the list-archives about it, but involving
> SAMBA, which makes no sense to me.
>
> My question: is it possible to use Front Page with IP Masquerade?
> What should be done?
>
> Thanks in advanced.
>
> --
> ----------------------------------
> Maximo Ramos
> From The Land of The Morning Calm
> [root@sputnik /root]# man sex
> No manual entry for sex
> ----------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ --
THIS INCLUDES UNSUBSCRIBING!
> or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
> You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
> Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.