Title: Does IPMASQ Have A Memory Leak?

The Problem:  When I first boot, top reveals 16 Meg of ram used.

This slowly increases, and after a couple of days, this up to 62 Meg!

Why?  Does Linux have a memory leak?

I decided to upgrade to the 2.2.1 kernel.

Still happens.

Then a friend of mine mentioned:

"I had a problem like this before: the early masq code had a memory leak in
it.  Unless you are using experimental kernel features, this is probably not
a kernel problem since the 2.2.1 kernel has been pretty well tested.  Try
shutting down some services to narrow down where the leak is. "

What am I running:

HTTP Apache 1.3.2
DNS - Unpublished Primary
BIND 8.1.2
IPMASQ with IPCHAINS
Sendmail with POP

So I shut everything down, but ipmasq, and still the memory slowly creaps up.

Has anyone seen this?  or have any suggestions?

Thanks...Geoff