I have set up Linux Box running diald for a small office network which
is made up of various windows boxes. We have a registered mail domain so
all messages end up in one mailbox regardless of the user to which they
were sent. I want to be able to download the messages automatically and
then drop then into individual locally hosted mail accounts so that
users only receive mail inteded for them. Since I'm woefully ignorant
about mail administration can someone tell me how to go about this ?