http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2015/06/massport_bpd_battle_over_seaport_policing_at_council

lets give the job to the agency with the better radios

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

-------------------------------

Let me try to explain the situation

Massachusetts Port Authority operates Logan Airport + World Trade
Center (office bld on waterfront) + ?Fish Pier ? + Conley Terminal
(cargo ships) + Charlestown Terminal (carrgo ships) + ? Black Falcon
Terminal ? (cruise ships) +  ? Mystic River Bridge ? + Hanscom Airport
+ Worcester Airport - all are located within the City of Boston
(except Hanscom and Worcester)

MassPort has their own FD with some fireboats - they protect Logan
Airport and Worcester Airport (and maybe Hanscom soon)

Logan Airport is patrolled by Mass State Police under contract to MassPort

MassPort also has a PD - they provide gate guards at Logan, and police
for the South Boston sites - approx - they also have 1 small rescue
truck which is in South Boston perhaps

MassPort units in Boston operate on the MassPort TRS - this includes
the State Troopers at Logan Airport (Troop F)

Mass State Police operate on their own TRS - Troop E4 patrols all the
underground highways in Boston including 3 tunnels under Boston Harbor
- H Troop units patrol the State House and various parkways in Boston

Boston PD + FD + EMS operate on UHF

I have no idea where 911 calls go from the Seaport District - cell 911
calls might go to Danvers Mass and be rerouted - I have no idea where
the landline 911 calls go - MassPort does have their own CommCenter in
Boston but it is not a PSAP

State Police do have a PSAP in South Boston but I dont know what calls
it receives

Boston has its own PSAP but I dont know if they are receiving cell 911
calls directly or not nowadays