West Roxbury PD channel - 1234 PM - cop saying- MVA - American Legion
at Clare Ave - car on side - then he said - we need them in here fast
- then - one female trapped, conscious, but not moving

as I am typing this I am hearing a news helo at Spy Pond - 137 PM

(I would be bored out of mind living in a rural area I guess)
(especially if Broadcastify went off the air)