I thoughti it was $400 per transport from Medicaid - or do they have
all private insurance transports - nah - that cant be right - they are
kinda a rich town but most transports are senior citizens

from 2016 annual report

Emergency medical calls continue to be the largest percentage of calls
for the department. We provided transport to the hospital 997 times.
Ambulance revenue for 2016 was approximately $870,000 and $650,000 was
used to defray taxpayer expenditures for the fire budget. The balance
of funds is placed in a reserve for appropriation account to be used
for replacement ambulances, equipment or specialized training.