https://twitter.com/Trow_Fire_Stn/status/971499968740626432 - video of
fatal motorcycle crash - in the blink of an eye he is gone - you hear
him yell, but nothing after that - if I had to guess, I would guess
that he was dead before he realized he was going to die - in other
words, he never realized that death was imminent - he just knew that
something bad was happening - does it matter? I dont know

British FDs are active trying to prevent roadway crashes