https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=7742

aka - The Boston Marathon channels - maybe

I think that the 700 Mhz air to ground channels can be used in simplex
or reverse mode on input and output - if you know what I mean - just
saying

just saying that those air to ground channels could be useful at a big
event spread over 26 miles - if you know what I am saying - of course
you do

just saying - its just a hunch - a little hunchback told me - Igor?
Egor? I forget

really - no one told me nothing - I am just guessing