8 am radio check for massport fd

C5 port and C5 vehicle

Engine 2 and Engine 200 and Engine 2 Pump and Engine 2 Step (I am
assuming that Engine 2 is the vehicle's "mobile" (truck mounted /
fixed / installed in vehicle and aint coming out high power) radio -
and Engine 200 is the office'r portable radio and Pump is the driver's
portable radio and Step is the portable radio used by the 3td person
assigned to the vehicle - typically a firefighter/private/lowest
ranking)

Engine 3 and Engine 300 and Engine 3 ?Pump?

Engine 5 and Engine 500 and Engine 5 Pump

Engine 4 and Engine 400 and Engine 4 Pump

Engine 17 and Engine 17 hundred girl and Engine 17 Pump

Truck 1 with faint echo and Truck One Hundred and Truck 1 Driver and
Truck 1 Roof (I am assuming that Truck 1 is the mobile radio, Truck
100 is the officer's portable and Driver and Roof are other portable
radios)

Rescue 1 and Rescue 1 Step and Rescue 1 Driver

Marine 31 and (Marine?) 3100

(Marine) 32 and (Marine) 3200

31 Alpha and 31 Bravo

Engine 1 (?reserve)

Engine 7 (?reserve) girl

HazMat 1 girl

Stair Truck 1

Foam 1

various "details" at various terminals - overseeing fire safety
aspects of construction projects I assume - probably off duty
firefighters at overtime rates - (they could round up doctors, nurses,
emts, etc if there was a big crash on the field)

any other units?

700 and Engine 7 Pump girl (who says that Engine 7 will be running
from the Engine 4 spot at Station 2 until 1700 hours)

girl = female or female voice

 harump