2 Nigerian brothers released without charges

https://twitter.com/7News/status/1096806411474939905

the deal probably went like this -

we will talk to the 2 brothers and release them

this gives us another week to kick the can down the road

then we will question Smollett again in a big show

which will give us another week to kick the can down the road

then we are into March and we can start worrying about North Korea
again -  and Putin will kiss Trump full on the lips - everyone will
lose their minds - and Chicago will be out of the news

and SmollettGate will be successfully buried