https://youtu.be/I6jsNwKdSpo

dead air deleted - 14 minute tape

who is requesting more ambulances? Battalion 1 - (that is protocol -
state your ID when requesting more units)

unit on portable radio is not sounding too good - "I cant read those
walkie talkies" - hurting my ears 45 years later - ouch!

radio system was probably - 154.13 R Main - field units to dispatcher
- 153.83 - fireground - portables and mobiles only

"put plan 3 into effect" - "hold the plan" = cancel the plan

Division 1 is trying to use a portable on 154.13 R