having to connect to wifi multi times - have to give google password twice - etc

maybe someone is mad that I turned on google vpn

gmail has slowed down since we turned on the google vpn - 'send to'
suggestion have slowed down - used to be instant - now take 1 or 2
seconds to appear

but helos gets spelled right now - was helios all the time - before
that hospital was always spelled wrong - crazy stuff