Dear colleagues,

We are proud to announce that we have reached 150 RIPE Atlas anchors!

Since the previous announcement, seven new RIPE Atlas anchors have been activated:

- ca-mtr-as852, hosted by TELUS in Montreal, Canada.
- sg-sin-as43996, hosted by Booking.com IT Services, Singapore.
- cz-prg-as6881, hosted by NIX.CZ in Prague, Czech Republic.
- nl-haa-as201682, hosted by Liquid Web in Haarlem, Netherlands
- de-fra-as28753, hosted by Leaseweb Network B.V. in Frankfurt, Germany.
- mn-uln-as45204, hosted by GEMNET LLC in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- ro-buh-as39107, hosted by Asociatia Interlan in Bucharest, Romania (sponsored by RIPE NCC)

The map of all anchor locations is available at:
https://atlas.ripe.net/anchors/map/

You can access the anchoring measurements for all anchors at:
https://atlas.ripe.net/anchors/list/

And here are the logos and links to hosting companies:
https://atlas.ripe.net/get-involved/community/#!tab-anchor-sponsors

We are still accepting new applications from organisations interested in hosting a RIPE Atlas anchor.

We are particularly interested in deploying anchors in the Middle East, Western Asia, Latin America and Africa, in order to add more geographical diversity to the measurement data.

There are more organisations that want to host a RIPE Atlas anchor but don’t have the necessary funding. To learn more about sponsoring an anchor, please contact us at mcb at ripe.net

To apply for your own RIPE Atlas anchor:
https://atlas.ripe.net/get-involved/become-an-anchor-host/

For any other questions, please contact us at atlas at ripe.net

Regards,
Vesna Manojlovic