>> Try and make X requests synchronous (there's a flag called NO_DEBUG_X or
>> something similar that does this). Then you'll know the real problem.
>>
> Ok... I see, that's probably why I did not understand the issue. I will
> search for how to do this.

In fact the flag was DEBUG_X. Even the with synchronization enabled, the
crash does not always occures in the same place, so I don't really
understand (in fact yesterday evening, I thought it was crashing always at
same place after a few tries, but after sending the emails and continue my
tests, it crashed at other places). If it was synchronized, it should always
crash at the same line, no?

But I will try and find the reason. The DEBUG_X flag also provides
interesting information on the processed event, probably it may help.

By the way how do you add these flags in the compilation? I am not a C
preprocessor expert and I could not find the way to add the '#define
DEBUG_X' information in the configure script. I added directly #define lines
in the source code for these tests, but this is not really a nice method.

Jehan