Hi. I just released another version into the wild. This one (1.5b13) now
supports CGI scripts for Error404File, etc. Also, the value of
AutoIndexCommand no longer needs to be a CGI script; it can also be an
external thingy (or even a 'normal' page.) This should satisfy people who
requested that this be possible.

I do not intend to add any more features now. Any release in the 1.5 cycle
after this will be a bugfix release.

Someone pointed out that the behaviour with respect to ScriptUser and
RunScriptsAsOwner has changed a bit. In previous versions (i.e. before
1.5b<something>) Mathopd would run CGI scripts if StayRoot was set to Off,
even if ScriptUser or RunScriptsAsOwner is defined (which does not make a
lot of sense.) This is now officially an error. :) If you have StayRoot
set to Off (or no StayRoot at all, because StayRoot defaults to Off) you
MUST NOT put any ScriptUser or RunScriptsAsOwner keywords in your config.

I have not been able to reproduce the 100% CPU phenomenon that some people
are seeing, not even after wiping my hard drive to install Linux. :)
Therefore I will not install any workarounds until I am absolutely
convined (by strace/truss/ktrace output) that there is a problem.

Cheers
Michiel