Dear friends

I have glanced the science question paper.. I find that question paper is
not that difficult. Questions can be answered and can get passing marks
easily.. For scoring, student must have studied..

This is the way to set question paper. I Really liked it (only my openion,
not in general)

Students should be made to read the text book as many times as possible..

I agree, now a days children have lost interest in studies - this is
because we want to make every thing very simple.. We want them to get pass
some how..

Are we doing justice? ..

We lock children in cage and feed them from the window ( this is means we
stick only to drilling question papers) ask them to fly ( answer other
questions) but we have not trained them to do so..

We are making our work easy some how to get good result.. That is why many
of our students are unable to complete even PU.....

I know some of our friends may get angry if we say like this.... But this
is the reality..

we need to rethink now and change our attitude...think beyond...