One example i will give.......

recently on 9th June NAGARAJAPPA M S teacher from  chikmanglore uploaded
the 10th CCE grading software for 60 students.......

Very nice and hard work he done. Is highly appreciable bcoz i to dont know
how to create such in excel.

But No one will use that software in schools bcoz, there is no editable
option as school name in menu page........and is restricted to only 60
students. If the school has 65 or 62 they cont use that.

If the other teacher cont utilized our shared resource......whats the use?
? ? ? ? ?

In most of  schools teachers afraid to use resource as those are in water
marks or non editable. Let them to use freely our PPT. question papers...FA
activities...etc....

whatever used is for students only. Its may be my school students or
others.

This is my request that send the resource even in editable format. Nothing
we loose......we should Strengthen the STF and KOER.......

Bcoz most of teachers looking for inyatrust.com for resource than our
KOER......or STF.

Mohan K R.
                 Bio teacher
GHS hiremarli. Pandavapura.