That was a great move y the teachers in Delhi. we wish could this happen in
our state also,  it is we who are at root of education system and the
curriculum should be framed involving all  teaching community. Procedures
were followed but were just for the sake of procedure.

--
1. If a teacher wants to join STF, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member
2. For STF training, visit KOER -
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php
4. For Ubuntu 14.04 installation,    visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Kalpavriksha
4. For doubts on Ubuntu, public software, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions
5. Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Why_public_software
ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ  ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ  ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ  ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
---
"Maths & Science STF" group.