Guru Sir,
It is true that STF played a significant role to improve our students
performances.

On 29 Jul 2016 12:02, "Gurumurthy K" <itfc.stfk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> " ....
>
> Examinations may be far away but class 10 students seem to be on the right
> track. Karnataka students have scored more than the national average in
> English, mathematics, science and social science, according to the National
> Achievement Survey (NAS)-Class 10. Conducted by the National Council of
> Educational Re search and Training (NCERT), the exercise assessed students
> from 330 schools in the state ....
>
> Yashoda Bopanna, director of Karnataka Secondary Education Examination
> Board, told TOI schools in Karnataka conduct more special classes for class
> 10 students as compared to other states.KSEEB too runs a helpline for one
> month every year, where a subject expert clarifies students' doubts. “*We
> have a subject teachers' forum where teachers share their skills,“ she
> said, explaining the reasons for Karnataka's success...." *
>
> read rest of the article on
> http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Article.aspx?eid=31806&articlexml=NCERT-SURVEY-Ktaka-class-10-students-score-above-29072016003026
>
> *Sharing of ideas, experiences and resources on the Subject Teacher Forums
> .... seeking help and feedback .... have certainly been of help to the
> members of the STF groups ... let us involve more and more teachers ... let
> us use these mailing groups for sharing our ideas and materials, take and
> give feedback for continuous learning .... for life long learning .....*
>
> regards,
> Guru
> IT for Change, Bengaluru
> www.ITforChange.net
>
> --
> EnglishSTF Link: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/englishstf
>
> --
>
> *For doubts on Ubuntu and other public software, visit
> http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions
>
> **Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see
> http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Public_Software
> ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
> ***If a teacher wants to join STF-read
> http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member
> ---
> "EnglishSTF" group.
> email to englishstf+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/englishstf.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/englishstf/CANJf2f-QKe_VgKYs4rBeGr76zzKX6MTKd5O5_LL5mD%3DkcRV1iw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/englishstf/CANJf2f-QKe_VgKYs4rBeGr76zzKX6MTKd5O5_LL5mD%3DkcRV1iw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

1. If a teacher wants to join STF, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member
2. For STF training, visit KOER -
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php
4. For Ubuntu 14.04 installation,    visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Kalpavriksha
4. For doubts on Ubuntu, public software, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions
5. Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Why_public_software
ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ  ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ  ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ  ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
---
"Maths & Science STF" group.