no changes
prepare as last year pattren 40 +10
Ram mysuru

--
1. If a teacher wants to join STF, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member
2. For STF training, visit KOER -
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php
4. For Ubuntu 14.04 installation,    visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Kalpavriksha
4. For doubts on Ubuntu, public software, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions
5. Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Why_public_software
ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ  ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ  ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ  ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
---
"Maths & Science STF" group.