*Dear sir /madam *

*I am here attached all notes regarding CLT. *

*so many friends call me to send notes once again *

*i uploaded all notes in STF once again *

*please share notes to other deparment Employees also *

*good luck to all  in advance*

*Ramamurthy S*

*GHS Devalapura *

*Ram mysuru*

*94487 50594*

1. If a teacher wants to join STF, visit
2. For STF training, visit KOER -
4. For Ubuntu 14.04 installation,    visit
4. For doubts on Ubuntu, public software, visit
5. Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see
ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ  ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ  ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ  ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
"Maths & Science STF" group.
to mathssciencestf+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mathssciencestf.