From: Fritz <fritz_da_si...@hotmail.com<mailto:fritz_da_si...@hotmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 12:10 PM
To: Deepak Cherian <dpak.cher...@gmail.com<mailto:dpak.cher...@gmail.com>>
Cc: Eric Greenwood <eric.greenw...@nasa.gov<mailto:eric.greenw...@nasa.gov>>,
matlab-emacs
<matlab-emacs-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:matlab-emacs-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Subject: Re: [Matlab-emacs-discuss] matlab-shell segfaults with matlab R2016b
on Mac OS 10.11.6 Emacs 25.1

in the past i had some issues with the matlab bundled java version under debian
wheezy, which i solved by using the native java version of my system. the bash
script to start matlab was:

#!/bin/bash
export MATLAB_JAVA=/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/
/usr/local/bin/matlab8 $1 $2

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 4:11 PM, Deepak Cherian