On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 9:28 AM, Darren Dale <dsdal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Your patch file is backwards, it would revert your changes if applied
> to the updated code. It doesn't matter, the patch is so small that the
> changes can just be cut and pasted. Unfortunately, however, I will not
> have time to review your contribution closely enough to consider
> committing it for at least two weeks, maybe more (conference and long
> hours at work). I'll look into it when I get a chance, if someone else
> doesn't beat me to it.

Hey Pierre, Darren,

I took a stab at this.  I put the helper code in a backends.qt4_editor
package, and put the toolbar button right after the configure subplots
button. Thanks for the patch and the license change Pierre, and sorry
it took us so long to incorporate it.  Let me know if any of the
reorganizations are a problem for you.

JDH