On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 3:51 AM, Philipp Bender <li...@rootiniert.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> because Wayne Watson complained in -users repeatedly about spelling errors
> without fixing or really pointing us to them I tried to find some in the
> chapter he mentioned and fixed them. Because I am not a native speaker I hope
> I did not "correct" already correct things.
>
> I attached the diff file.
>
> Please watch it _only_ if you have the time left, it's *really* no big thing.

Thanks Phillip for taking the time to convert this doc bug report from
the users list into a proper patch.  Many of the
usages of axes that Wayne flagged as incorrect in his original report
are actually correct, so some of the patch is not correct but I
understand you were just converting his report into a usable patch.
But there were a couple of fixes in the patch that were worth applying
so I made these in svn HEAD.

> PS: Sphinx is great, good decision!

Yes, it's been great.  We've developed a number of extensions, notably
the ipython and plot directives, that make writing documentation very
natural and easy, and overall I've been very happy with sphinx.