Phillip M. Feldman wrote:
> This sounds great.  Thanks!
>
> So far I haven't figured out how to use it.  I downloaded the
> matplotlib SVN and installed it, but was not able to find
> "nsper_demo.py".
>
> Phillip

Phillip:  Basemap is a separate toolkit, you won't get it from the
matplotlib svn trunk.  Instead of

svn co
https://matplotlib.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/matplotlib/trunk/matplotlib
matplotlib

do

svn co
https://matplotlib.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/matplotlib/trunk/toolkits/basemap

basemap

-Jeff

--
Jeffrey S. Whitaker         Phone  : (303)497-6313
Meteorologist               FAX    : (303)497-6449