Hello Ian,

I'm really sorry for my comment, it was not my intention to offend anyone.
You are absolutely right about that, therefore I would like to apologize to all developers, in particular to you, for my comment regarding the matlab comparison.
The only thing I can promise is that won't happen again... sorry!!!

You said that the obsolete triplot has the same code lines. I don't know what has changed between the two versions, but the fact is that I made many plots when I was using mpl_tri (yes, it take a while, but not so long as with the new version).

Best regards,
Alberto