On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Chao YUE <chaoyue...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The gallry will not include everything, could we also have somewhere to
> let "non-core" users freely share the code? like some features that are
> nice to have but not easily found in the galery? but hope this will not
> lead to overcrowded.
>
> Chao

Hi Chao,

This MEP only concerns the main gallery. I think user-contributed examples
were (are?) the intended focus of SciPy Central:

    http://scipy-central.org/

(and before that, the SciPy Cookbook). I'm not sure about the status of
SciPy Central. There was talk of a redesign, but I haven't seen any
progress since then.

 Best,
-Tony