I've set up a Doodle poll to find a good time.

http://doodle.com/4f3yzii4vv7w93ai

Most of the interesting parties are either in North America or Europe (sorry, Eric: you're the outlier).

Cheers,
Mike

On 08/02/2013 10:05 PM, Matt Terry wrote:

I don't have any useful experience with CI services, but it would be nice to have the ability to test on macos.