Doh, I never got the site up!  This looks good, although copyright
shouldn't go to Michael.  We don't have copyright on the images or
text just permission to display them.  (I would probably just delete
it or be specific what the copyright is.) I like the idea of having a
site next to conference.scipy.org to display these.

-- Andy