Hi,
For the CI stuff, I think it would be worth discussing this with the
Enthought guys, specifically Didrik Pinte and David Cournapeau.
>From what I understood, they are developping some stuff to
automatically build canopy from projects hosted on github. Hence, they
have to run all the tests, on different plateforms, and they are OK
with chatting with some of us.
Cheers,