I notice that our documentation for matplotlib embedding does not include
any examples using macosx or cocoagg. Is this because it is not possible or
that no one has put forth any such examples? Are there python bindings for
the apple gui toolkit?

Sincerely,
Completely clueless with regards to Apple
a.k.a. - Ben Root