Hey all,

I just moved the stand alone cycler repo to be owned by the matplotlib org
in preparation for it (hopefully) be a required dep in the near future.

The plan is to get a v0.9 up on pypi ASAP and I will be pushing directly to
master for the time being.  Once it is tagged and posted I would like to go
to the standard PR work flow.

The idea is to have a tagged version in the wild for people to play with
and then tag cycler v1.0 along with mpl v1.5.

Tom