Well... this is a *really* late reply, but I finally got around to adding
easier navigation for the style gallery
<https://tonysyu.github.io/raw_content/matplotlib-style-gallery/gallery.html>.
also added an update for styles added in Matplotlib 1.5 and wrote a quick
post <https://tonysyu.github.io/matplotlib-style-gallery.html#.VvoAzxIrKV4>.

Cheers!
-Tony