Werner,

Thanks for your work in solving this problem. I'm experiencing the same trouble.
I can compile to .exe if I exclude wxmsw26uh_vc.dll, but then when I run my
final .exe, I get a error dialog popup and the program won't run.

The dialog says "The procedure entry point [EMAIL PROTECTED]@@UBEHXZ
could not be located in the dynamic link library wxmsw26uh_vc.dll"

Did you experience this problem after compiling with
an excluded wxmsw26uh_vc.dll?

BTW, I'm working with Python 2.4, the unicode verison of wxPython,
and windows XP.

With Regards,

Daniel McQuillen