Benjamin THYREAU wrote:
> Hi,
> Does someone know of a convenient way to save a plotted figure in order to
> reloading it later, possible adding new stuffs to it ? Presently, i keep
> pickling my data and cut&pasting my drawing code, by hand. I'm interested if
> some of you would have better solutions.

There has been some discussion of making such a mechanism, but it does
not exist.  I think a better strategy is to encapsulate your code in
files as functions and/or scripts so as to avoid the cutting and
pasting.  If initially you are plotting interactively, ipython can make
it easier for you to do this encapsulation:
http://ipython.scipy.org/doc/manual/node6.html#SECTION00066000000000000000

Eric