i see the tutorial but only do plot dont plot the points it do a interpolation in the opints and give a line or points folloing the line... someone can say to me hoy only draw points?
PS: sorry john i dont see...

2006/9/1, Esdras Caleb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
i see but when i put my point every time they are convered by aproximation in one line no in one expiremintal grafic..

2006/9/1, John Hunter < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> [...]

    Esdras> no i gess i not clear i wnt draw_poits not plot a
    Esdras> line. How i do it? when i plot the array the result is a
    Esdras> line not a goup of poits like must be...

I see -- take a look at the tutorial

http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/tutorial.html

JDH