Hi list,

I started to use ipython with matplotlib and I'm starting to become a
fan. However, I encountered a problem which is nagging me big time.

http://procyon.homeunix.net/~dfokkema/plot-matplotlib-070313.png

This is a plot of a 2d histogram of events where peak heights and time
differences are histogrammed. Below that one I made a 1D histogram of
only time differences, which is basically a vertical cumulative
histogram. On the top right, I did the same for the peak heights, which
is basically a horizontal cumulative histogram, apart from the fact that
the plot should be rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise.

I looked through the matplotlib.transforms and in the Cookbook/wiki, but
couldn't work it out. Is it possible to use some kind of transform to
rotate my plot?

Thanks!

David