Hi,

I tried it again, and now it works like charm with numpy arrays. I do not
understand why it did not work before, but it works now, it's all that
matters :)
But 3D is another problem...

Matthieu

2007/3/14, Eric Firing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Matthieu Brucher wrote:
>     What version of mpl are you using?
>

> The latest, I compiled it from the source as FC5 has a very old version
> - can't update myself the distribution -
>

>     In recent versions, the collections should accept 2D numpy arrays as
>     well as any sequence of tuples (and several other possibilities).
>

> For 2D plots, numpy arrays is accepted - but not for colors, it tells me
> there is a problem with tuples, I do not remember exactly, but I can
> check the error tomorrow -.

Mathieu,

Did you come up with a minimal example of this?  If so, please send it
to me directly. I would like to follow up on it.

Thanks.

Eric