I noticed on your Web Lab website that you suggest to download the Enthouhht
edition. Although I suggest that to my students for class as well, we are
currently running into some problems as the latest Enthought edition still
includes an old numpy (version less than 1.0). Some important changes were
made just before the 1.0 release, so please be aware of that.

Now that we are on the topic, does anybody have good enough connections with
Enthought to convince them to update the distribution? I can toss-in a box
of donuts if that would help,

Mark