Hi Trevis,

<snip>

On 12/06/07, Trevis Crane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, I figured maybe if I zoomed in then it'd be easier to select the desired
> point.  The problem is that after zooming/panning, the mouse cursor changes
> and my click events are no longer recognized as such.  Furthermore, I can't
> find a way to make the mouse cursor return to its normal state and allow me
> to continue clicking events.  Is there something I'm missing?

Could it be that you're still in zoom or pan mode when you try to
click to select a point? You'll see the zoom or pan button highlighted
in the toolbar if that is the case. Clicks when in these modes don't
activate the callback feature, so you need to click again on the same
toolbar button to leave that mode; then the cursor should return to an
arrow and your callback routine should be activated correctly.

HTH,

A.
--
AJC McMorland, PhD Student