Hi all,

 I'm trying to display the histograms of lists of 2D vectors together with
their error ellipses in a 3D plot.
Plotting the histograms as 3D scatterplots is easy using
matplotlib.axes3d.Axes3D( ).scatter3D( x, y, h ),
but how do I draw the error ellipse in the ( x, y ) plane. I know how to
create a matplotlib.patches.Ellipse
object, but I'm pretty clueless on how to integrate it into the figure. Any
help?

--
Alex Borghgraef