Hey guys,

I'm a new guy in here and amazed by the capability Matplotlib has. I
have a question for you, which might be a result of my ignorance or the
limitation of the current Matplotlib. I'm trying to make a bar chart
with hundreds of bars at different x positions with their own y values
(so called mass spectra) and would like to have different colors for
some of them, but the bar colors were never changed to what I intended.
Then, I realized because each bar is so narrow I can't see the color of
the bars but only outside lines (I see the colors by zooming it), which
I couldn't find a way to change the color. My question is, is there any
way either 1) to get rid of the outside lines or 2) to change the color
of the lines? Thanks much in advance!

Young Jin