Hi,

Alan G Isaac schrieb am 09/13/2007 06:15 PM:
> On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, Fabian Braennstroem apparently wrote:
>> Does nobody have an idea; especially for the  'dynamic'
>> number of plotted arrays!?
>
> The question is unclear.
> The problem seems easy enough,
> if you get your hands on the arguments to your script.
> http://homepage.mac.com/andykopra/pdm/tutorials/simplifying_script_arguments.html

Thanks for your help; the question is a bit unclear indeed...
Handling the sys.argv was not the problem; actually my main
problem is to tell the
'plot' or 'loglog' command, that I have a different number
of arrays.
Lets say I have to columns, the I could use in a script:

          res=plot(array_mapped[:,0],array_mapped[:,1], 'b',
                array_mapped[:,0],array_mapped[:,2], 'g')

The next time a have 5 columns in a file and want to plot
all 5 columns without adjusting the 'plot' command
in the script, but just by defining an argument when
starting the script. I have to adjust somehow dynamically
the plot command to adjust the number of graphs in one
figure; but that is the problem...
Fabian