Hello -

I haven't been able to find any useful documentation about semilogy
and exactly how i can implement it into a Histogram. I'm simply trying
to create a histogram of a lot of data with a y-axis scaled
logarithmically. Specifically I am creating a pixel histogram of a
FITS image...for anyone who cares. Here is the code i've used to
create the histogram:

#! /usr/bin/env python

import Image
import pyfits
import numpy
import numarray
from pylab import *

#Open each image
Gim = pyfits.open('Gimage.fits')

#Create arrays of the data from each image
Garray = Gim[0].data

onedarray = []

xsize,ysize = Garray.shape

for x in xrange(xsize):