Hi,

I don't understand how one creates his own colormap. i am using matplotlib and
I have checked the example in
http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/Matplotlib/Show_colormaps but I can't really
understand how it works. Are there any other examples out there? I want to
create a colormap a bit like the one at this url:

http://www.pyngl.ucar.edu/Graphics/Images/ViBlGrWhYeOrRe.gif

best regards, Marjolaine.

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail
legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.

and is believed to be clean.  MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their
support.