Hi,

I'm quite a newbie on matplotlib.

I'm trying to get some data from a file. I've got a function that reads
the data from the file and stores it in a tuple as a set of floats. When
I use this without importing pylab it just go well but when I do it
after importing this module there's a rounding and I don't get the
proper data:

----------------------------
 >>> import myModule as m
 >>> spc = m.Collection()
 >>> spc.ReadCollection('file')
 >>> sp = spc.GetCSVBlock('00074')
 >>> sp.GetDataRecord(0)
(0.0, 0.10000000000000001, 0.050345000000000001, 616.0,
24.818999999999999, 616.0)

---

 >>> import myModule as m
 >>> from pylab import *
 >>> spc = m.Collection()
 >>> spc.ReadCollection('file')
 >>> sp = spc.GetCSVBlock('00074')
 >>> sp.GetDataRecord(0)
(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 616.0, 24.0, 616.0)

What's the problem here? What can I do to avoid it?

Thanks in advance,

AR