Thanks; will do.

--
-- Jonathan Hayward, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

** To see an award-winning website with stories, essays, artwork,
** games, and a four-dimensional maze, why not visit my home page?
** All of this is waiting for you at http://JonathansCorner.com

++ Would you like to curl up with one of my hardcover books?
++ You can now get my books from http://CJSHayward.com