Hi all,

Does anybody know how one gets a mpl_toolkits.basemap.Basemap map to
automatically recognize when a feature has run off the end of the
longitude range, and needs to wrap around and show up on the far side
of a map having global extent?  I have a bunch of linear features I'm
trying to plot intelligently... and what happens now is, either the
feature runs off the edge, and disappears, or, if I change the
coordinates making up the object to all lie within the longitude range
that the map contains, then I end up with a line going all the way
across the map from one side to the other, connecting the two portions
of the feature.

There's this function "addcyclic", but I don't think it does what I
want.  Actually, I'm not exactly clear on what it does.

Thanks for any insight you might have,

Zane

--
Zane Selvans