thanks, it is exactly what I need... I have undestood the logic, I
build a plot,  put my traits values into an array and then I call the
add_current_state_to_plot function to update the plot with the new
values...

I am an absolute beginner of matplotlib, can you give me a little
example of add_current_state_to_plot function? Because I don't know
the right way to update: do I have to pass all the array, or just the
new values?

best regards,
simone